电子邮件里的常用英语单词
1. Greeting message 祝福
Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。
How are you? 你好吗?
How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?
2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.
十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。
Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.
如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反馈建议!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?
What do you think about this?
这个你怎么想?
Feel free to give your comments.
请随意提出您的建议。
Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Any question, please let me know.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Please contact me if you have any questions.
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Please let me know if you have any question on this.
有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Please let me know what you think?
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Do you have any idea about this?
对于这个您有什么建议吗?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior.
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。
4. Give feedback 意见反馈
Please see comments below.
请看下面的评论。
My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已标蓝。
I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。
5. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Attached please find today’s meeting notes.
今天的会议记录在附件里。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
6. Point listing 列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….
今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2…….
Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….
声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2…….
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….
我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2…….
Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….
以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2…….
The current status is as following: 1……
2……
目前数据如下: 1……
2……
Some items need your attention:1…….2…….
以下方面需提请注意:1…….2…….
7. Raise question 提出问题
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX
我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……
8. Proposal 提议
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…
关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……
Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。
9. Thanks note 感谢信
Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作!
Thanks for the information
谢谢您提供的信息!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
Thanks for your attention!
谢谢关心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.
我们对您的协助表示感谢。
Really appreciate your help!
非常感谢您的帮助!
10. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
对造成的误解我真诚道歉!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.
很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。/via
邮递员的英文
1、postman读音:英 ['pəʊstmən] 美 ['poʊstmən] n. 邮递员The postman has brought a parcel for you.邮递员给你送来了一个包裹。2、mailman 读音:英 ['meɪlmæn] 美 ['meɪlmæn] n. 邮差;邮递员The mailman collects the letters every morning.邮递员每天早上都来收信。3、courier 读音:英 ['kʊriə(r)] 美 ['kʊriər] n. 送快信的;急差;旅行服务员The courier had change for a £ 10 note. 快递员能破开10英镑的纸币。4、letter carrier读音:英 [ˈletə kæriə(r)] 美 [ˈletər kæriər] 邮递员;邮差Leave your letter carrier a little gift. 给邮递员一个小礼物。5、mail carrier读音:英 [ˈmeɪl kæriə(r)] 美 [ˈmeɪl kæriər] 邮递员He used to be a mail carrier. 他曾是个邮递员。
什么是管理员邮箱postmaster?
管理员邮箱postmaster是邮箱申请成功后对邮箱进行管理的管理员帐百号,可通过登陆web界面后进行添加删除邮箱度用户、修改邮箱密码、邮箱大小设置等。【摘要】什么是管理员邮箱postmaster?【提问】管理员邮箱postmaster是邮箱申请成功后对邮箱进行管理的管理员帐百号,可通过登陆web界面后进行添加删除邮箱度用户、修改邮箱密码、邮箱大小设置等。【回答】【提问】这个我不会填【提问】你有申请过邮箱号?【回答】没有【提问】如你有qq,就把qq号填进去,但是你要登录 QQ 试一下这个邮箱号可还能用【回答】我没有【提问】手机邮箱也可以【回答】这个咋找【提问】你的 QQ 现在还在用吗?如果能用的话,你就先把 QQ 号填到那个里面,后面加一个 @qq.com【回答】不用了【提问】那你就填手机号邮箱【回答】
什么是管理员邮箱postmaster?
您好,我正在根据您提的问题整理答案,请稍等一会儿哦~【摘要】
什么是管理员邮箱postmaster?【提问】
您好,我正在根据您提的问题整理答案,请稍等一会儿哦~【回答】
您好。
英文postmaster翻译过来就是管理员,一般不管是邮箱还是论坛之类的,都是需要有管理员这样的角色的,而在这里,管理员邮箱主要是收集用户对邮箱的意见,或者用户邮箱出现问题时,会自动发送报错的邮件给管理员邮箱,通过报错内容来解决用户的邮箱问题。【回答】
别人发邮件给我时,也是管理员先接收到后再转发我对吗?【提问】
您好,不是的哈。平时您在邮箱发消息是直接发给对方的哈。除非邮箱内容被举报什么的,然后管理员就会查询。【回答】
例如,您发扣扣邮箱,对方马上就能接受的,中间不会给其他人的哈,就像您发扣扣,对方马上能看到那样,扣扣邮箱接受是非常快的。【回答】
好的,谢谢老师!【提问】
您好!
如果我的回答对您有帮助,请点击右下面的“赞”,谢谢,您的采纳是对我莫大的支持!❤️【回答】